Information about visiting our winery after June 1
We are all very anxious to get back to ‘normal’.
However, because of this Covid-19 pandemic we have some restrictions we must adhere to if we are going to be open to the public.
Please read these rules. We will also have more guidelines posted onsite for social distancing.
- You need reservations on Friday evenings and all of Saturday to drink wine or eat food on the premises. You may not bring in any other food or beverages.
- Reservations can
be made for 1-4 individuals or up 6 people in one household. Children on lap do not count.
can be made by using our online reservation link or calling us at 507-234-6222. Reservations guarantee entry to the winery,
but seating locations are not.
- We are restricted to 50% capacity at one time. Guests buying wine or food for
take out do not count.
- Walk ins will be allowed on a first come first serve basis according to our capacity
- Walk ins to drink wine during the week are still welcome, but we will be following all safety regulations
- We encourage you to wear a mask or have one available.
- You can not move tables
or push tables together.
- Dogs are not permitted.
- In the event of rain, you will be seated in a
well protected area.
OTHER CHANGES TO SERVICE
- Wine Tasting flights should be available to bring to your
table only starting June 26, possibly sooner. No tastings at the tasting counters.
- Most serviceware will
- Our Hours of Operation after June 1 will be Tuesday-Thursday from noon-5pm. Friday from noon-9pm
with the kitchen open from 4:30-8:30. Saturday from noon-9pm with the kitchen open from noon-8:30pm. And Sunday from noon-5pm
with a limited menu available from noon-4:30.
- We are only accepting reservations until June 30 in the event things
change. We will add additional dates after June 6th.
- We will now accept food and wine take out orders for any
of our food offered during kitchen hours and our limited menu on Sundays.